Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Sympathy for the Chef

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of creativity and taste,
I've been cooking for many long, long years
Can cook a nice bird, with the right baste

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the true nature of my game

Claro Walnut and The ChefI just want thank the Rolling Stones for the theme of my intro. You guys might know me as "The Chef," but that was not exactly the alias I would have chosen. Being that I always cook dinners for the CPMC b-day gatherings, and I have been in the restaurant biz, "The Chef" made sense. My thought for my alias was Jesus. Jesus? Why Jesus, you ask? Well, I do have other interests besides those of the culinary nature, and one of them is my furniture business -- I design and build custom wood furniture (Jesus was a carpenter...get it?).

I invite you to take a peek at Tulipwood Designs; this "blog" might not be of much interest to all, but Tulipwood Designs is truly a passion of mine and the blog is a great resource for current and future clients. So come on by, take a peek, and maybe, just maybe, you will walk away with a gorgeous, functional piece of art.


Would you buy a used piece of wood from this man?

No comments: